Egg With Carrot Puree By Shazia Khan
Egg With Carrot Puree
Eggs are a rich source of iron, proteins, fats, vitamins A, D and E. In short; they are very beneficial for your toddler's growth. Chef Shazia Khan combines eggs with carrots to make a delicious omelette.Read More
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Carrot Purée
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Butter
- Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Whisk the eggs with a dash of milk and the carrot purée.
- Add a small pinch of pepper and salt.
- Whisk everything.
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan.
- Put the egg and scramble,cook till done but soft.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.