Egg Tarts By Rahul Banerjee
Eggs are rich in proteins but eating plain hard-boiled eggs can be boring. Chef Rahul Banerjee gives a creamy twist to hard-boiled eggs with the Egg Tarts recipe. Serve these tarts as starters at your next party and impress your guests.Read More
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp processed cheese
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- Hard boil the eggs and remove the shells.
- Since the eggs are oval shape, cut them into half horizontally and keep the lower half aside.
- Remove the yolk and put it into a blender with the remaining egg whites.
- Add butter, processed cheese, salt & pepper to it and blend till a smooth paste.
- Finely chop the basil leaves and add to the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to an icing cone and fill the egg white cups.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.