Egg Salad Sandwich By LF Team
Egg Salad Sandwich
The egg salad sandwich is prepared with hard-boiled eggs. The egg yolk is mashed and mixed with tomatoes and mayonnaise. Assembled with tomato slices and salad leaves, these sandwiches make for an eggcellent breakfast dish.Read More
- boiled eggs
- 2 tsp celery
- 2 tsp spring onion green
- 1-2 tsp mayonnaise
- curry powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- bread slices
- lettuce leaves
- Boil few eggs till they get hard.
- Once the eggs are boiled mash them and transfer them into a bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped celery and green onion, mayonnaise, a pinch of curry powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- On a slice bread, add lettuce, tomatoes and the egg mixture.
- Top it off with another slice bread.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.