Egg Noodles By LF Team
Egg Noodles is a Chinese recipe made using eggs, noodles and veggies like carrots, capsicum and spring onion. This recipe is quick and easy to make and is hugely popular as street food in India.Read More
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt to taste
- 300 g hakka noodles
- For the noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 cup capsicum chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onion
- 2 beaten eggs
- black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- Boil water in a non-stick cooking pot.
- Add olive oil, salt and noodles.
- Once the noodles are cooked, rinse them in cold water.
- Transfer the noodles onto a plate and allow it to cool for few minutes.
- Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Add chopped garlic, green chillies, chopped capsicum, spring onions and chopped carrot.
- Cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and pour it into the Kadai.
- Mix them well.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce and tomato sauce.
- Mix it well.
- Add the noodles and stir it well.
- Egg Noodles is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.