Egg noodle doddle By Mahek sharma
Egg noodle doddle
In this recipe I’ve made noodle out of egg and given it a taste of veg noodlesRead More
- 2 eggs
- 50 gms chopped tomatoes
- 50 gms chopped onion
- 30 gms chopped capsicum
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp green chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 drops of soy sauce
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk well.
- heat oil in a pan and add the whisked eggs .
- make it an omelette.
- Put the cooked omelette on a plate and start rolling it.
- Cut the rolled omelette into noodle style. Keep it aside .
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Add chopped garlic .
- Add green chillies .
- Add chopped onion and saute well till they turn pinkish in colour .
- Add chopped tomatoes .
- Add chopped capsicum .
- mix well and let it cook for 2 mins on medium heat .
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Add all the sauce (tomato ketchup + soy sauce + red chilli sauce + green chilli sauce ) .
- add white vinegar.
- mix well and let it cook for 1 minute .
- your egg noodle doodle are ready to serve .