Egg biryani By Sindhu
Lockdown# no meat# yummy biryaniRead More
- 2 onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Mint leaves few
- Egg 5 boiled and peeled
- Water 1&1/2 cup
- Jeera rice 1 cup
- Coriander for garnishing
- Chilli powder 1tsp
- Coriander powder 1tsp
- Garam masal powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil 3tbsp
- Whole garam masala spices 4 each
- Salt as required
- Ghee 1tsp
- Lime juice few drops
- Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
- In a pressure cooker heat oil, add whole garam masala spices.
- Let it splutter.
- Add onions and saute till mushy.
- Now add tomato and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute till mushy and till raw smell goes.
- Add spice powders and saute well.
- Add mint leaves and salt.
- Add jeera rice and water.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and close cooker lid.
- Keep in medium to high flame for 1 whistle.
- After first whistle keep in low flame for five mins and switch off.
- Now for the egg masala, take pan and heat some oil.
- Now add d same spice powder mix and salt .
- Now add split eggs with yolk facing down for 2 mins and flip to white portion and keep it for 2mins.egg masala is ready.
- Now open cooker once pressure subsides, mix from sides place egg on top and add few drops of ghee and close the lid.
- Let it rest for few mins. Now yummy egg biryani is ready.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.