Egg Bhapa By Saurav Rita Nandi
Authentic Bengali food.Read More
- 4 boiled eggs
- 3 Table spoon mustard powder
- 2 Table spoon poppy seed ( paste )
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 6 green chillies (sliced)
- 1 Table spoon suger
- 3 Table spoon mustard oil
- Coriander leaves
- Make a moist mixture of poppy paste and mustard powder with hot water.
- Put the mixture into a aluminum container (such as lunch box).
- Add turmeric powder, green chillies, Mustard oil, Suger, Coriander leaves, and 1tea spoon salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well and close the the container with tight cover.
- Put water into a Pan and place the aluminum container into it.
- Please note water level should not exceed half of the aluminum container.
- Put the Pan on medium heat.
- Cook it for 20 to 25 mins. ( Mid heat).
- After 25 mins turn off the heat and let the container to cool.
- Uncover the container.
- Poke the boiled eggs with folk and put it into a serving bowl.
- Put the Mixture into that serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and 1 tea spoon of mustard oil on top.
- You Egg Bhapa is ready to eat. ( Served it with hot rice ).