Edible Bird Nest
This is an edible bird nest made with very few ingredients. A potato ball is dipped in all purpose flour along with water and is topped with some Vermicelli to give details. This is fried. The eggs are made up of grated paneer along with some spices, and are shaped to look like eggs.Read More
- For Nest:
- Potato, All purpose flour, water, Vermicelli and common Indian spices
- For eggs:
- Grated paneer, salt and pepper
- For decorations:
- Mint leaves, chat masala
- Gather all ingredients .
- Boil potatoes .
- Mash potatoes and add the spices.
- Make a all purpose flour and water solution.
- Make a ball using the potatoes mixture and use a finger to make a small hole in the middle.
- Dip the above product in the solution.
- Cover it with vermicelli.
- Fry it at medium flame .
- Take some paneer and grate it .
- Add some salt and pepper .
- Make balls using the mixture.
- Assemble all together and top it with mint leaves and some chat masala.