Easy peasy Chocolate Truffle cake By Sameen
Easy peasy Chocolate Truffle cake
An extremely moist and yummy cake which is so eas my to bake. https://youtu.be/8Pz6NPQYmN4Read More
- 1 and 3/4th cup maida
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4th cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Icing : Fresh cream 200g
- cooking chocolate 200g
- Mix all the dry Ingredients first and then add the other liquid ingredients and mix well with a whisk for about 10mins ( u dont need to beat the mixture ).
- Pour into a well greased dish and bake at 150 C for about half an hr- 45 mins.
- For the truffle icing : .
- Chop the cooking chocolate into small bits. Boil the fresh cream. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, and mix well till the chocolate completely melts ( this icing will look like chocolate sauce).
- Pour this hot icing over the cake and let it settle for sometime before serving.