Easy egg roll recipe
2 servings (a). 2 eggs (b).1chapati (c).1medium onion (d).1/2tsp green chilli sauce (e).1medium capsicum (f).1/2tsp lemon juice (g).2tablespoon tomato sauce (h).1/2tablespoon black pepper powder (i).1carrot julian (j).2tablespoon ghee (k).salt as required (l)1inch gingerRead More
- 2 servings
- (a). 2 eggs
- (c).1medium onion
- (d).1/2tsp green chilli sauce
- (e).1medium capsicum
- (f).1/2tsp lemon juice
- (g).2tablespoon tomato sauce
- (h).1/2tablespoon black pepper powder
- (i).1carrot julian
- (j).2tablespoon ghee
- (k).salt as required
- (l)1inch ginger
- Egg Roll is the easiest thing to prepare as it takes very less time to make this dish. Cut thick slices of onion and capsicum, grate the carrots, mince the ginger and keep aside. Take a tava or frying pan and put it on medium heat. When it is sufficiently hot add one teaspoon of butter and the onions, carrots and capsicum. Cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and cook for another one minute. Remove from fire and keep aside.
- In a bowl, break the eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk well. Heat one tsp butter in the pan. Add half of the egg mixture and make an omelette. Put the chapati over it. Top it with the rest of the egg mixture and flip so that it is cooked on both sides.
- Spoon the cooked capsicum, carrot and onion mixture in the center of the chapati. Top with some raw onions, roll and serve hot with tomato ketchup.