Easy and Healthy Orange Cake - The Immunity Booster By Naveen Lal G
Easy and Healthy Orange Cake - The Immunity Booster
This Orange cake is made to give your taste-buds a ride of Joy, and your Immunity a big boost. Make this amazing recipe just with the handful ingredientsRead More
- 250 gms of All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 150 gms of Powdered Sugar
- 100 gms butter
- 6 gms of Baking Powder (1,1/2 tsp)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 glass of Orange Juice (4-Oranges)
- handfull of Orange Zest
- Turn-On the oven and set it to Preheat at 180 degree Celsius.
- Take the oranges and peel them, and remove the seeds using the knife and blend it smoothly to get a glass full of orange juice.
- Take a bowl and add some butter into the bowl along with powdered sugar and beat them well using the whisker or spatula for few minutes.
- now break the Eggs and add them to the mixture and beat until the mixture becomes fluffy with a creamy texture.
- Strain the flour(maidand baking soda finely and add it into the bowl.
- Now slowly mix the batter using the whisk or spatula and add the Orange juice in smaller fractions and continue the process .
- Mix the batter along with some orange zest to give an extra citric punch and make sure there are no lumps formed in the mix.
- Take the cake tin/mold and apply butter allover it evenly and dust some flour over it, so that cake doesn't stick to it.
- Slowly pour the cake mixture from bowl to the tin and make sure it spreads evenly, after pouring tap the tin/mold on ground to make sure no air-bubbles are formed.
- Put the tin/mold into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 degree.
- After the timer, remove the tin and slowly remove cake from the mold, and serve it Hotter or Colder. you could also use orange wedges for presentations.
- Store the cake in an air-tight container and serve it.
- You could use wheat flour instead of maida. and also prefer Brown Sugar or Jaggery =as a alternative for White Sugar.