Dry Fruit Lapsi
Looking for a simple dry fruits recipe? Why not try the healthy and delicious dry fruits lapsi.Read More
- 1 cup oatmeal porridge
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp pistachio
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp saffron milk
- 1 to 2 tsp cardamom powder
- Heat a pan and put the oatmeal porridge into it.
- Roast it for three to four minutes on a high flame.
- In a bowl, take chopped almonds, chopped pistachio, fennel seeds and salt and add them to the roasted porridge and mix the ingredients well.
- To this mixture, add a little clarified butter and hot milk and let it cook it for five to seven minutes.
- Add a little sugar and cook it again for five minutes.
- Mix it again with saffron milk.
- Add cardamom powder for flavour.
- Stir well and let it cook for two more minutes.
- The Dry Fruit Lapsi is ready.
- Serve it with chopped almonds and pistachio.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.