Chef Shipra Khanna takes the traditional chaat to another level of deliciousness with this recipe of Dry Fruit Chaat. Serve this chaat as a snack at your kitty party and impress your guests with your culinary skills.Read More
- 1 cup deseeded dates
- 1 cup jaggery
- 3 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dry ginger and coriander powder
- Garam masala
- 1 cup almonds and cashews
- 1/2 cup walnuts, pistachios and peanuts
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 banana leaf
- salt and water
- For Paneer
- 3 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- In a heated pan, add water, deseeded dates, tamarind, jaggery, salt as per taste, red chilli powder, dry ginger powder. Add coriander powder, a pinch of garam masala, mix it and let it boil.
- Once cooked, add the mixture in a bowl and let it cool. Grind the chutney and strain it a bowl. Add chaat masala, red chilli powder and mix again.
- In a heated pan, add almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts and dry roast it. Add oil and mix it. Add it in a tray and let it cool.
- In a heated pan, add oil, paneer cubes and let it fry until it turns crispy.
- Add the dry fruits and paneer cubes in the tamarind chutney and mix it well. Cut the banana leaf from the centre. Seal the corners of the lead using a toothpick and add the chaat.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.