Dry Fruit Chaat By Shipra Khanna
Dry Fruit Chaat
Chef Shipra Khanna takes the traditional chaat to another level of deliciousness with this recipe of Dry Fruit Chaat. Serve this chaat as a snack at your kitty party and impress your guests with your culinary skills.Read More
- 1 cup deseeded dates
- 1 cup jaggery
- 3 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dry ginger and coriander powder
- Garam masala
- 1 cup almonds and cashews
- 1/2 cup walnuts, pistachios and peanuts
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 banana leaf
- salt and water
- For Paneer
- 3 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- In a heated pan, add water, deseeded dates, tamarind, jaggery, salt as per taste, red chilli powder, dry ginger powder. Add coriander powder, a pinch of garam masala, mix it and let it boil.
- Once cooked, add the mixture in a bowl and let it cool. Grind the chutney and strain it a bowl. Add chaat masala, red chilli powder and mix again.
- In a heated pan, add almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts and dry roast it. Add oil and mix it. Add it in a tray and let it cool.
- In a heated pan, add oil, paneer cubes and let it fry until it turns crispy.
- Add the dry fruits and paneer cubes in the tamarind chutney and mix it well. Cut the banana leaf from the centre. Seal the corners of the lead using a toothpick and add the chaat.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.