Doughnut cookies By So tastyyy
this recipe is special as I made this with my family in the lockdown and it also looks like doughnut but actually is a cookie.Read More
- 100 grams melted butter (salted)
- 125 grams powdered sugar
- 250 grams all purpose flour
- 32 grams cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons milk (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, whisk melted butter and sugar until well combined.
- Then in the butter and sugar mixture add vanilla essence and milk.
- In the wet mixture, sieve flour and cocoa powder.
- Mix all these ingredients and make a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough 1 inch with rolling pin and cut small circles with the help of Cookie cutter.
- Then in each cookie cut a small circle in between.
- Put the cut out circles on a tray placed with parchment or butter paper.
- Bake these doughs at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After the cookies are baked take them out from the oven and place on a wire rack so that the cookies cool down.
- For the final step:.
- Melt 10 grams of dark chocolate and dip the cookies, also add some sprinkles around them.