Doodhwali Turai By Ranveer Brar
Turai (Ridge Gourd) is a not-so-popular vegetable, especially with children. However, with this Doodhwali Turai recipe by Chef Ranveer Brar, you’ll surely fall in love with this vegetable. The ridge gourd prepared in ghee and cooked with milk is delicious.Read More
- 4-5 ridge gourd cut into round pieces
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp amritsari wadi
- 2 onions
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1-inch ginger
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- water as required
- ½ cup milk
- spring onion as required
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the Amritsari wadis.
- In another pan, heat ghee and saute the chopped ginger, green chillies and sliced onions.
- Add turmeric powder, fried wadis. Add water and let the mixture cook.
- Add ghee, milk, ridge gourd and let it cook. Garnish it with spring onions and doodhwali turai is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.