Doodh Ke Laddoo By Ranveer Brar
Doodh Ke Laddoo
Doodh Ke Laddoos are made during festivals. While most people buy them from sweet shops, you can now make them at home. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the authentic recipe for these laddoos.Read More
- 1 cup bengal gram flour
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- ½ cup milk
- 250 gms Sugar
- 125 water
- 1 litre full fat milk
- Mix bengal gram flour, cardamom powder, milk and make a flowing batter.
- Heat ghee in a iron kadhai and pour same batter on a preforated iron ladle used for making boondi.
- Drop boondi batter through spoon in the ghee and remove before it turns golden brown.
- Make single thread Sugar syrup.
- Add little milk in Sugar syrup and skim the impurities.
- In a another pan 1 litre milk till it semi solid, add Sugar syrup to the milk and mix well.
- Drop the boondi in hot Sugar syrup and let them soak syrup.
- Remove the boondi from Sugar syrup, drain it and put it in reduced milk.
- Cook the boondi with reduced milk till dark brown in colour.
- Sprinkle little milk if needed to keep the boondi moist. Take out the boondi in a plate to cool down.
- Bind the boondi into small balls and let them cool down.
- Garnish with rose petals and pistachios slivers.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.