Dolmades By Ranveer Brar
Greek cuisine also has some awesome rice dishes. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Dolmades in which tender grape leaves are stuffed with flavourful and delicious rice stuffing. This Greek speciality is super scrumptious.Read More
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 1 cup rice (soaked
- minimum 2 hours)
- 20 gm pine nuts
- 10 to 12 black olives
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 sprigs fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 5 to 6 grape leaves
- olive oil
- dip: 50 gm hung yoghurt mixed with dill
- 30 gm processed cheese
- For garnish
- green whole olives
- black whole olives
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, chopped onions and let it cook. Crush the soaked rice and add it in the pan.
- Add chopped pine nuts and roast it with the rice.
- Add chopped olives and toss it.
- Add water, tomato paste, dill leaves and toss it.
- Stuff the filling on grape leaves and fold it. Steam it for 30 - 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the mixture on hung curd and dill leaves.
- Add cheese and mix it well.
- Drizzle olive oil, marinated with olives and serve with the dip.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.