Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for Punjab's famous barfi. This Burfi will melt in your mouth and make you drool, make this for your family and get ready to receive complimentsRead More
- 2 litres full fat milk
- 10 gm alum
- 30 gm Sprouted and dry wheat
- 30 gm curd
- 50 gm dry fruits
- 100 gm semolina
- 1 tbsp liquid gulucose
- Heat milk and stir.
- Grind sprouted and dry wheat and mix curd.
- Add it to the milk and let it curdle.
- Dissolve alum in the water and sprinkle into milk.
- Add sugar, ghee and stir.
- Add semolina, dry fruits and mix.
- sprinkle milk for binding.
- Brush ghee in a baking tray.
- Pour the mixture and flatten.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Garnish with dry fruits and cut into pieces.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.