Doce By Ranveer Brar
Doce is a Goan sweet dish made during weddings and festivals. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for this traditional dessert. This dessert made with Bengal gram and coconut is amazingly textured and astonishingly delicious.Read More
- 2 cup soaked bengal gram
- 2 cup grated coconut
- ½ cup clarified butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- Grind the soaked Bengal gram and grated coconut in a mixer and make a paste.
- Then roast Bengal gram and coconut paste in clarified butter in a pan.
- Add clarified butter, sugar, cardamom powder to it and let it cook.
- Butter the molds and pour the mixture in them.
- Allow it to cool for some time and then serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.