Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Ki Chaat
Steaming hot Fried Aloo Ki Chaat from the bylanes of Delhi makes winters bearable in Delhi. This spicy and tangy dish made with fried potatoes is simply sensational and mouthwatering.Read More
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp tomatoes
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp juliennes ginger
- 1 tsp onions
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp fresh tamarind chutney
- salt as required
- 1 tsp hot mint chutney
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Heat the oil in a pan and add boiled potatoes.
- Fry until the potatoes turn golden brown.
- Take the fried potatoes in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and ginger juliennes.
- Add fresh tamarind chutney, hot mint chutney, chaat masala and lime juice.
- Sprinkle some salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Ki Chaat is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.