Dill Leaves Pakoda
Feathery fresh dill leaves add zing and aroma to this crunchy, munchy tea-time snack. Chef Gautam Mehrishi shares the step-by-step recipe that can be easily replicated at home.Read More
- 1 cup dill leaves
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- ½ tsp fennel seeds powdered
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 - 2 tbsp refined flour
- Finely chop the dill leaves and put them in a bowl.
- Add chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, dry mango powder, fennel seeds powder, salt, garam masala and refined flour.
- Mix water to prepare the pakoda batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop teaspoonful's of batter for frying.
- Fry well on both sides.
- Set aside on a tissue paper.
- Dust the serving plate with garam masala and arrange the pakodas.
- Decorate the plate with a tamarind chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.