Dill cured Mackerel By Rishim Sachdeva
Dill cured Mackerel
Mackerel is a treat to seafood lovers. Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a cured Mackerel recipe that is full of flavours and rich flaky texture. This fish is served with a radish salsa and makes a complete meal.Read More
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup dill leaves
- 3 chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped green apple
- 1 chopped radish
- 4 - 5 chopped serrano chilli
- coriander leaves
- 2 lemon slice
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Nori sheets
- Marinate the fish with sugar, salt, dill leaves and set it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Drop the fish in the water, rub it and add it on the tray.
- Char the fish using a blow torch.
- Squeeze a lemon over it.
- In a blender jar, add chopped cucumber, green apple, parsley leaves and grind it.
- Strain the juice in a bowl.
- In a bowl, add finely chopped radish, serrano chilli, coriander leaves, lemon slice.
- Add salt & pepper as per taste, olive oil and stir it nicely.
- Slice the fish into pieces and add it on a plate.
- Pour the cucumber & apple dressing.
- Garnish with salsa, nori sheet and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.