Dill and Peas Gnocchi By Rishim Sachdeva
Dill and Peas Gnocchi
Dill leaves have the nutritional properties that can strengthen the brain and improve your vision. Chef Rishim Sachdeva combines Dill with Gnocchi to make a yummy dish that will leave you wanting for more.Read More
- 5-6 mashed potato
- 80 gm T55 flour
- 1 cup dill leaves
- 1 egg yolk
- sea salt as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 4-5 tbsp butter
- 100 ml whey
- pepper as per taste
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 2 tbsp celery
- 1 half lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- salt to taste
- mint sprigs
- Knead the mash potatoes and add the T55 flour.
- Knead the mixture again.
- Add the Dill leaves, egg yolk and sea salt and knead again.
- Fold the dough and divide it into 3 portions.
- Roll each portion and give it the shape of a cylinder.
- Cut the Gnocchi and transfer it to a pan of salted boiling water.
- Poach the Gnocchi for 2-3 minutes and transfer it to a plate.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and shallow fry the Gnocchi.
- Add fresh peas, butter, whey to the pan.
- Season it with salt and pepper, add boiled peas, celery, lemon juice, mint sprig and mix well.
- Serve the Gnocchi in a plate and drizzle some chilli oil on it.
Explore our Popular Stories.