Dill and Peas Gnocchi
Dill leaves have the nutritional properties that can strengthen the brain and improve your vision. Chef Rishim Sachdeva combines Dill with Gnocchi to make a yummy dish that will leave you wanting for more.Read More
- 5-6 mashed potato
- 80 gm T55 flour
- 1 cup dill leaves
- 1 egg yolk
- sea salt as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 4-5 tbsp butter
- 100 ml whey
- pepper as per taste
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 2 tbsp celery
- 1 half lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- Knead the mash potatoes and add the T55 flour.
- Knead the mixture again.
- Add the Dill leaves, egg yolk and sea salt and knead again.
- Fold the dough and divide it into 3 portions.
- Roll each portion and give it the shape of a cylinder.
- Cut the Gnocchi and transfer it to a pan of salted boiling water.
- Poach the Gnocchi for 2-3 minutes and transfer it to a plate.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and shallow fry the Gnocchi.
- Add fresh peas, butter, whey to the pan.
- Season it with salt and pepper, add boiled peas, celery, lemon juice, mint sprig and mix well.
- Serve the Gnocchi in a plate and drizzle some chilli oil on it.
Explore our Popular Stories.