Dil Kushar is also known as besan ki chakki in many parts of the country. It's a traditional Indian sweet made of gram flour. This dish will surely please your taste buds.Read More
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup begal gram flour
- 1 cup mawa
- ½ cup water
- 1½ sugar
- ½ tsp rose water
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- 10 to 12 saffron strands
- In gram flour pour half of warm ghee and rub to get crumbly texture.
- Pass the besan mix through a thick strainer to remove any lumbs.
- In another bowl roast mawa till light golden brown.
- Make single thread Sugar syrup and add mawa and stir till mawa mix in Sugar syrup.
- Add rose water.
- Add the Sugar syrup mixture to cooked besan and stir continuously till mix is cooked and leaves sides of pan.
- Add green cardamom powder and saffron strands.
- Put mixture in muffin tray to set and harden in refrigerator.
- Cool down remaining mixture on work table, make rose flower shape Dil Kushar.
- Garnish it with edible red colour, mint sprin and edible silver spray.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.