Dhuska By Ajay Chopra
This crispy snack from Jharkand is made from chane ki dal, rice, ginger and other spices.Read More
- 1 cup Chana Dal
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup rice
- ½ cup Green Peas
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Asafoetida
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Soake chana dal in water for few hours.
- For dhuska add soaked chana dal in grinder pot.
- Add chopped green chillies, chopped ginger and grind it into a smooth paste.
- Remove the paste in a bowl and add boiled rice.
- Crush boiled green peas in a mortar pastle and add to dhuska batter, add salt, red chilli powder, asafoetida, chopped coriander leaves and mix the batter.
- Grease your hand with water.
- Take spoonful batter in hand and shape it into small poories or pancakes.
- Fry dhuska in hot oil.
- serve with green chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.