Dhuska By LF Team
This is a traditional recipe from Jharkhand. Dhuska is a deep-fried snack, prepared with split Bengal gram and rice. This savoury item tastes amazing with chutney and is perfect for tea time snacks.Read More
- For the Batter
- 1 cup rice soaked
- 1 cup soaked bengal grams
- For the Dhuska
- 2 tsp green peas
- 3 chopped green chillies
- turmeric powder
- coriander leaves
- For the batter: Grind soaked rice and soaked split bengal gram in a mixer grinder. Grind them well.
- Pour the batter into a bowl. Then, add green peas, chopped green chillies, salt, turmeric powder and coriander leaves. Mix them well.
- Heat oil in a pan, pour small portion of batter on the pan.
- Shallow fry on both the sides.
- Once they are cooked, transfer them on a paper towel.
- Crispy Dhuska is ready.
Explore our Popular Stories.