Dharwad Peda is a famous sweet from Karnataka. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for these crumbly sugar-coated pedas. This festive season, make these pedas at home and surprise your family.Read More
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- In a pan, add milk powder, milk, ghee, mix it and keep stirring it on a slow flame until it turns brown. Add milk and mix again.
- Leave the Khoya to cool down. Add it in a jar and blend it. Add the mixture back again in the pan.
- Add brown sugar, milk and stir it. Switch off the gas and keep stirring it until it cools down.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well. Add the mixture in a plate and let it cool.
- Apply ghee on the palm of your hands and make small balls of the mixture. Coat it in the desiccated coconut and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.