Cakes layering and it’s taste makes it the devil’s treat. The essence of the Cake comes from the dense Ghana cocoa Beans which makes these sweet tooth dish mouth watering.Read More
- 150g refined flour
- 5g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 50g melted butter
- 200g sparkling water
- for ganache
- 500ml double cream
- 450g dark chocolate couverture
- 65g caster sugar
- for crumbs
- 4pcs graham crackers ( roughly crushed )
- 2g caster sugar
- Sieve the flour ,cocoa powder,backing powder and backing soda together in bowl .
- In another bowl mix melted butter and condensed milk together .
- Add sparkle water to butter mixture and mix it well.
- Now mix dry ingredients in batches into the butter mixture to avoid lumps .
- Butter the backing tin and place the parchment paper .
- Place the batter in baking tin and bake it at 180 degree for 45 minutes .
- After cake is baked and dried completely allow it to cool for 30 minutes .
- Unmold the cake from tin.
- for chocolate ganache .
- Heat cream in a pan and switch off the gas before it starts boiling .
- Pour the cream of dark chocolate and also add caster sugar to it .
- Mix it well and allow it to rest for 3 to 4 hours .
- Cut the cake so as to level it.
- In springform pan place lower base of the cake and pour ganache .
- repeat the above step twice .
- and pour the leftover ganache on the cake .
- Before cutting the cake into equal portion set the cake into refrigerator for 15 minutes .
- For platting .
- serve the piece of the cake by placing it’s side on the plate .
- Put tablespoon of crushed graham on the edge of cake and sprinkle pinch of caster Sugar on the Crumbs .
- Delicious , yummylicious and absolutely mouth watering devil’s treat is ready !!.