Desi Videsi Naan Khatai By Maria Goretti
Desi Videsi Naan Khatai
Now learn to make Naan Khatais with a sweet twist. These Desi Videsi Naan Khatais are different from the plain old Naan Khatais you're used to having and they have been made using caramel.Read More
- 300 gm all purpose flour
- 150 gm powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp sooji
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 150 gm butter
- 100 ml hershey's caramel flovoured syrup
- In a bowl add refined flour, powdered sugar, semolina, baking powder, cardamom powder, salt, butter and mix it well.
- Add caramel flavoured syrup and mix it.
- Make small balls of the dough and place it in the baking tray.
- Using a thumb press the naan khatai lightly and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 12 - 15 minutes.
- At the centres of naan khatai add caramel flavoured syrup.
- To garnish add crushed salted pistachios and Desi videsi naan khatai are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.