Desi Pannacotta By Paakhee Sehgal
Panna cotta is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded, but I gave it an Indian Twist by replacing gelatin with hunged curd and milkmade. It is like the first milk we get from mother cow, called 'boli' in hindi.Read More
- Ingredients :
- Hunged curd - 200gm
- Amul Mithai mate - 200gm
- Milk - 200ml
- Corn flour -2 teaspoons
- Elachi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Amul dark chocolate - 4 small pieces (melted)
- For garnishing:
- Amul dark chocolate
- Pour the Amul Mithai mate in a bowl, Now add 2 teaspoons corn flour and mix well.
- Add hunged curd in this mixture whisk properly to avoid any lumps.
- Slowly whisking the batter add milk side by side.
- Now add elachi powder.
- Now take 5 tablespoons mixture and pour in a separate bowl, add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Take two different moulds and grease well .
- Now pour both the mixtures in a separate moulds.
- Steam both the batter for 45 to 50 mins to set them.
- Take them off the stove and let them cool to room temperature, then keep the container as it is in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Unmold the dish, garnish with strawberries and amul dark chocolate.
- The Desi Pannacotta are ready for serving.
- ......Paakhee Sehgal email@example.com .