Delicious Panner makani and naan By Anulika Priya
Delicious Panner makani and naan
It's was delicious food to intake and it had thick gravy which was prepared by adding cashew nut and below ingredients.Read More
- 100 gms Onion
- 50 gm of finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 capsium chopped
- 12 cashew nuts
- 250 gm Panner cubes
- 4 table spoon cooking oil
- 2 table spoon of desi ghee
- 1 table spoon chilli powder
- 1 table spoon kasoori methi
- 2 table spoon fresh cream
- 1/2 table spoon of sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon of butter
- Ginger juliens for garnishing
- 1 table of coriander powder
- 1 table spoon of turmeric
- 1 table spoon of cumin powder
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 spoons of curd
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1/2 spoon baking soda
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- 4 spoon oil
- Kalunji and mint leaves chopped
- Add oil in a pan .
- Fry cashews nut , onion and tomato for 2 min.
- Add salt and stir till it become soft.
- Cool it and grind it in mixture to a fine paste.
- Add ghee to kadhai and add chilli powder, coriander powder ,cumin powder and turmeric.
- Mix the paste and one cup of water .
- Saute it for 3-4 min.
- In another pan fry the capsium and Panner cubes.
- Add it to the kadhai.
- Add kasoori methi and creams and mix it well.
- Add 1/2 table spoon of sugar and salt according to taste.
- Finish it with adding butter.
- Garnish it with Ginger juliens and sprinkle kasoori methi.
- For Naan.
- Take all above ingredients and make a soft dough.
- Knead it for 5 min.
- Keep it for rest for 2 hrs.
- Roll it out and sprinkle kalunji and mint chopped leaves.
- Heat the tawa and sprinkle some water on it and then bake the naan by uplifting the tawa on both sides.
- Serve with melted butter.