Dehrori By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Dehrori, a popular sweet dish from Chattisgarh. This dish made from rice and yoghurt mixture, which is fermented. Immersed in sugar syrup, this Dehrori dissolves in your mouth.Read More
- 1 cup of soaked rice
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1 tbsp grated jaggery
- desi ghee
- clove powder
- cardamom powder
- In a blender jar, add soaked rice, curd and prepare a paste. Remove the paste in a bowl and leave it to ferment for 6 - 8 hours.
- In a pan, add water, stevia and mix it. Add clove powder. Add cardamom powder and let the syrup cool down.
- To the batter, add grated jaggery and mix it well. Grease the Appam Chitti with desi ghee. Pour the batter and let it cook. Flip it and cook from the other side.
- Remove the sugar syrup in a bowl. Add the Dehrori and let it soak in it for 4 - 5 hours.
- Garnish with chopped almonds, pistachios and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.