Dehrori By Ranveer Brar
Dehrori is a simple tribal sweet from Jharkand and Chhatisgarh. This sweet is made from rice balls which are fried, coated with honey and garnished with some almonds.aaaaRead More
- 1 cup rice
- ¼ curd
- 1 cup honey
- Make a paste of overnight rice and curd.
- Leave it overnight for fermentation.
- Make small size discs of batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Heat honey in a pan and soak Dehrori for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place then on a plate and drizzle some more warm honey.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.