This tribal recipe using desi chicken has its origins in nature and has been marinated using whole spices like cinnamon, green cardamom and cooked in mustard oil. Treat yourself with this hot and spicy Dehati Chicken.Read More
- For Dehati Chicken: 500 gm chicken
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 7 - 8 green cardamom
- 5 - 6 cloves
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup curd
- 1 inch ginger
- 7 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 4 tbsp mustard oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- Procedure to make Dehati Chicken: In a bowl add chicken, cinnamon, green cardamom, clove, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder.
- Add curd, ginger - garlic paste, garam masala powder and mix it well to marinate it for 30 minutes.
- In a pan add mustard oil, cumin seeds, chopped onions and let it cook.
- Add ginger - garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix it.
- Add marinated chicken in the masala and let it cook.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir it until it turns brown.
- Add lemon juice in the chicken.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves and Dehati Chicken is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.