Deconstructed Caramel Apples
This dessert of Deconstructed Caramel Apples will be a hit with all those who like apple pies, fruity desserts, or have a weakness for desserts containing caramel. Treat yourself with this fruity pie.Read More
- 2 green apples
- 2 red apples
- 30 gm brown sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- kosher sea salt
- 1 tsp venilla essence
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 ml caramel flavoured syrup
- fresh cream
- Finely chop the green apples and add them in the mixture of water and lemon juice.
- Finely chop the red apples and add them in the same mixture of water and lemon juice.
- Cut out the cap & bottom of the apple.
- Scoop out the centre part of the apple.
- Do the same with the green apple.
- Add the apples into the lemon water.
- In a bowl add brown sugar, cornflour and stir it.
- Add cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt, vanilla essence, lemon juice, caramel flavoured syrup and mix it well.
- Take the apples out of the water.
- Add the chopped apples into the syrup and mix it well.
- Stuff the mixture into the cavities of apples, put apple cover over it and bake it in a preheated oven 220' C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- To garnish add fresh cream and Deconstructed caramel apples are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.