Date Pancakes By LF Team
You may have eaten the regular pancakes, but have you tried the date pancakes? These pancakes are mildly sweetened and make a perfect breakfast which keeps you full for a long time.Read More
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- For the stuffing
- 1 cup mixed dry fruits
- 2 tsp tutti fruity
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 1 tsp oil
- In a mixing bowl, add rice flour, corn flour, sugar, salt and milk. Mix it well until you get a smooth batter.
- For the stuffing: In a mixing bowl, add mixed dry fruits, tutti-frutti, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix them well.
- To prepare pancakes:Heat oil in a pan. Pour a ladleful of batter into the pan and spread the batter in a circular motion.
- Cook on both the sides until they turn golden brown.
- Spread the prepared mixture on the half of the pancake and cover it with the other half.
- Your date pancakes are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.