Date Kachori By Ranveer Brar
Deep fried kachoris stuffed with dates are totally irresistible.Read More
- 250 gm refined flour
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- water as required
- powdered sugar for dusting
- oil for deep frying
- for filling ½ cup chopped dates
- 1 tbsp sugar powdered
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- For the kachori dough combine refined flour, gram flour, ghee, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Add water (little at a time) and knead to make a dough. Rest the dough for 10 min.
- For the filling, combine chopped dates, powdered sugar, and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Pinch small balls from the dough. Dust the surface with powdered sugar. You can dust with refined flour as well. Using a rolling pin, make puris.
- Fill the date mixture in the puris and seal the sides.
- Roll out again to make kachoris.
- Deep fry kachoris in medium hot oil on a low flame.
- Drain excess oil with a tissue paper.
- Transfer kachoris to the serving plate.
- Garnish the plate with strawberry syrup. Serve date kachoris with cranberry sheera.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.