Date Cupcakes By Ranveer Brar
These healthy cupcakes made with dates and banana are completely guilt free and easy to bake. So, next time when you are craving for something sweet don't forget to try out these beauties.Read More
- 1½ cup bananas
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp date pulp
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Procedure to make date cupcakes: In a bowl add chopped banana, honey, ghee, date pulp and mix it well.
- Add eggs and mix it again.
- Add desiccated coconut and mix.
- Add baking soda, vanilla extract and mix it well.
- Add the batter into the cupcake moulds and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C for 12 - 15 minutes.
- To garnish add fruits, powdered sugar and Date cupcakes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.