Date and Dry Fruit Rolls By Shazia Khan
Date and Dry Fruit Rolls
Are you amongst the people who crave for a sweet or dessert but also worry about their calorie intake? Chef Shazia Khan has a perfect recipe for you. These rolls are easy to make and taste divine.Read More
- 2 tbsp Desi Ghee
- ¼ cup Chopped Cashew nuts
- ¼ cup Chopped Almonds
- ¼ cup Chopped Pistas
- ¼ cup Chopped Walnut
- 1 ½ cups Chopped Soft Seedless Dates
- 10 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- Atta Slurry
- Desi Ghee
- Honey and White Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Heat ghee and roast the dry fruits, add the dates and cook till everything is combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Cut the edges of whole wheat brown bread.
- Flatten the bread and place the filling in the center.
- Brush the edges with atta slurry.
- Roll it and press the edges.
- Brush the rolls with ghee and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Brush with honey , sprinkle with white sesame seeds and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.