Daliya Pulao By Snehita
Daliya Pulao is super Delicious super easy, gets ready in minutes and good for summers as well. It’s a complete lunch itself.Read More
- 1 cup Plain wheat daliya
- 1 bowl of some vegetables of your choice cut in small like Cauliflower, beans, carrots etc.
- 1 medium sized onion thinly slices
- 8-10 cashews & raisins for taste
- Dry masalas (3-4 cloves, 3-4 cardamom, 1/2” cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaves, 4-5 black pepper, 1 tsp Cumin)
- Ghee/Oil 1 tbsp
- 2 and half cups of water
- salt to taste & pinch of Sugar
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Heat the oil/ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Add all the dry spices and let it splutter for 30 sec.
- add vegetables and saute for 2-3 min in medium flame Or once the raw smell of the vegetable is gone.
- Add Cashews & Raisins and saute with the vegetables for 30 sec.
- Add washed & cleaned Daliya and mix with vegetables for a min.
- Add salt, sugar & black pepper and mix well.
- Add the hot water and check the seasoning before closing the lid with wistle on.
- Wait for 2 wistles and daliya pulao is done.
- Once the steam is out, open the cooker and serve it hot with some Raita and salad.