Dalia or broken wheat is high in protein and provides the wholesome nutrition required during pregnancy. Chef Shazia Khan shares a delicious Payasam recipe using dalia that will make you drool. Do try this recipe at home.Read More
- 2 tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Cardamom Pods
- 100 gms Daliya
- 3 cups Water
- 150 gms Powdered Jaggery
- Desi Ghee
- 1/2 cup Grated Fresh Coconut
- 1/4 cup Roasted Peanuts
- Peanuts and coconut for garnish
- Heat 1tbsp ghee in a pan, Add cinnamon, cardamom, add dalia, stir for a minute.
- Add water and cook till done.
- Add jaggery and cook till melted and combined.
- Heat another pan heat 1 tbsp ghee and fry coconut and peanuts till light golden brown, Add this to the cooked Dalia.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.