A healthy and nutritious daliya soup that is very tasty and delectable.Read More
- For Daliya ka Soup 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp finely chopped onion
- ½ tbsp finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup finely chopped carrot
- ½ cup finely chopped beans
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- ½ cup boiled and chopped baby corns
- 1 cup soaked broken wheat
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add finely chopped onions garlic, carrots, and beans. Saute well and add finely chopped green bell peppers, boiled and chopped baby corn, and soaked broken wheat. Saute and add water, black pepper powder, and salt. Stir and put off the flame. Add lemon juice and mix well. Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.