Dalia Sheera By Shazia Khan
Dalia or broken wheat is rich in fibre and a good source of minerals. Chef Shazia Khan shares a sheera recipe using dalia, ghee and nuts. This sheera is comfort food for kids as well as elders.Read More
- 2 tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 cup Dalia
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Jaggery
- 1 tsp Desi Ghee
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds
- 25 Raisins
- A pinch Elaichi Powder
- Chopped Pistachios for garnish
- Heat ghee in a kadai hot add the dalia and stir it for the next 4-5 minutes on a medium low flame or until the dalia becomes brown.
- Once it reached to a golden brown colour then add milk and water and cover the lid and let it cook for 12- 15 minutes.
- Add Jaggery and cook until it melts.
- Fry the nuts using ghee.
- Add the fried nuts to the daliya.
- For flavour add elaichi powder.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.