Dalgona coffee cream cake.... By Shrot Kanojia
Dalgona coffee cream cake....
When the world was busy talking and preparing their own style of Dalgona coffee .. I decided to take it to next level of using that coffee cream in the chocolate cake baked in steamer more precise to describe Cooker.Read More
- For the Dalgona Coffee cream:
- 1/4 cup + 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- For the chocolate cake: 3/4 cup curd
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1cup + 1/4 cup all purpose flour or Maida
- 1/4 cup coco powder
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1/4tsp Baking soda
- 1pinch salt
- 1/4cup milk
- For CHOCOLATE CAKE : In a large mixing bowl add curd, sugar & Vanilla extract.
- Mix it well till the sugar melts.
- Then add half cup oil and mix it completely into the batter.
- Take a seive and seive all the Maida or all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking power, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Mix it completely in cut and fold method.
- Then add 1/4 cup milk and mix it well in cut and fold method.
- Then preheat the steamer with a stand in it with water.
- Then grease a six inch cake tin with some butter and then add the cake batter and tap it for 2-3times to remove all air bubbles. Then place it in the steamer.
- Bake it for 70min on medium to.hi flame. Keep checking if the water does evaporate...
- FOR THE DALGONA COFFEE CREAM: In a big mixing bowl add sugar coffee powder and beat it with electric beater for a minute.
- Then slowly add the hot water into the bowl and beat the mixture till doesn't get soft peaks.
- Cool down the cake and decorate the cake with the Dalgona cream and keep it in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Your Dalgona Coffee Cream cake is ready to serve with scoop of vanilla ice cream....