Dal Paratha By LF Team
Here is the best way to use the leftover dal. Make some quick and easy dal parathas. These parathas can be enjoyed with pickle. They make a wholesome and healthy breakfast.Read More
- 1 cup leftover dal
- 2 tsp onions
- red chilli powder
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- In a mixing bowl, add left over dal, chopped onions, red chilli powder, salt, chopped green chillies and wheat flour.
- Mix it well and make a dough.
- Take small portion of the dough and roll it.
- Brush the tava with oil. Place the paratha on the tava and cook on both sides.
- Your Dal Paratha is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.