Dal Bhukara By LF Team
An all-time favourite dal recipe which is comforting and hearty and will make you want to have one bowl after other. Hot and spicy Dal Bhukara can be served with rice and roti.Read More
- 1 cup black gram
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 6-7 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cream
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- In a pressure cooker, put black gram and water and let it cook till the dal softens.
- Once cooked, add in the ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, Kashmiri chilli powder, butter, cream, salt and mix well.
- Put it back on the flame and let it cook for about 5-6 mins and then add in the garam masala. Mix well and let it simmer for a couple of mins.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.