Dahiwala Baingan By Zarine Khan
Thinking what to do with those brinjals and curd? This recipe which Zarine prepares with the use of minimal ingredients will surely be liked by one and all. Also, it is fast and easy to cook.Read More
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 large brinjal
- black pepper powder
- cumin powder
- red chilli powder
- chopped coriander
- In a pan add oil and let it heat.
- Cut slices of Baingan and fry it in the oil until it turns golden from both the sides.
- Add them in a paper and drain out the excess oil.
- Add the fried Baingan on a plate.
- On the Baingan pieces add yoghurt.
- Add black pepper powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder.
- For garnish add finely chopped coriander leaves and Dahiwala Baingan is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.