Dahi Vadaaa By undefined
Dahi Vada is a lip-smacking Indian delicacy, which can be prepared using some easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Dahi Vada is a famous North Indian side dish that you can enjoy anytimeRead More
- 500 gm urad dal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup yoghurt (cur
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered red chilli
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt
- 1 cup refined oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- Wash and soak the urad dal overnight and grind to a fine paste by adding very little wateThe batter should be thick enough to make the vadBeat the batter very well till light and fluffAdd salt, baking powder and beat well again.
- To test whether the batter is ready or not, slowly drop the batter in a glass of wateIf the batter floats on the top, it is ready, if not you need to beat it morPre-heat oil in a deep frying pan, place a plastic sheet in your palWet the plastic sheet and place a little batter and shape like.
- Flatten the top of the ball with wet fingers and drop slowly into the hot oiDeep fry on medium heat for sometime and then fry on low heat till golden browRemove these deep-fried vadas into a bowl of water and let them soak for 15-20 minuteRemove and gently press between your palms so that e.
- Pass the yoghurt through a sieve to ensure that there are no lumpAdd in the sugar, salt and mix welTo make the Dahi vada Masala: Dry roast the cumin seeds till light brown and fragranGrind to a smooth powdeFinely chop the green chilies and coriander leaveScrap the ginger clean, wash a.