Dahi Puri By Sukanya
Dahi Puri stuffing made was with Kala Chana and Kabuli Chana mix and mashed n it was little sauteed with my special masala powder made which is little Katta n little theeka n little meetha with some Dahi n onions which can go well with Dahi Puri Chat.Read More
- 100 gm Kala Chana
- 100 gm Kabuli Chana
- 2 onions
- 1 Tomato
- 1cup Dahi
- 2 Tea Spoon Masala (home made with Chat masala Kasuri methi Aamchur chilli powder Haldi kaali Mirch and Sugar and salt)
- 2 tea spoons Hari Chutney
- 2table spoon mithi chutney
- 6- 7 poori
- Chaat Masala
- Dahi 1cup
- Nano Sev
- Hari Mirch 1
- Soak Kala Chana and Kabuli Chana for 8 hrs and boil them till required with almost 8 whistles.
- Take them n saute the mixture with one cut onion and little salt n masala powder prepared with little Hari chutney and dahi at last n keep it aside.
- Plate the required Pooris and start filling first with The Chana Dal mix .
- Add little Dahi to each poori .
- Then add Chaat Masala and Hari Chutney to each Poori with some onions and tomatoes pieces.
- Then Add Little more Dahi to each Poori and then sweet chutney and Chaat Masala on top with some more onions as required .
- Sprinkle Nano Sev as per the taste and with fresh Dhaniya.
- Serve Tasty and Tangy Dahi Poori .