Dahi ke kebab By Samidja
Dahi ke kebab
Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian kebabs eaten in North India.Read More
- 250 gm hung curd, 100gm paneer, 50gm cheese, 2 table spoon roasted besan ,fried onion, onion , green chilli ,ginger, coriander, mint leaves, cumin powder, black pepper, cardamom powder, chilli flakes, garam Masala, salt, breadcrumb
- Add grated paneer, and cheese, grated ginger, chopped green chilies, fried onion, onion , coriander, mint leaves, cumin powder, black pepper, cardamom powder, chilli flakes, garam Masala, salt to hung curd Mix them well.
- Now, add roasted besan to bind the curMix it well.
- Grease your hands with cooking oiThis will help in making perfect round balls.
- Coat this dahi kabab with breadcrumbNow, put the balls in hot oil one by one.
- Deep fry the kebab till it turns golden brown.
- Once cooked, serve them hot with spicy chutney or tomato ketchup.